Club pages must be updated weekly.
Each website must include information regarding:
- Purpose of the club
- Meeting Times and Location
- Club Officers and contact information
- Club Sponsor
- Minutes from meetings
- Clubs representing sports must:
1. Maintain an accurate sports schedule listing times and locations of games and practices
2. Advertise information pertaining to tryouts
3. Give a synopsis of each game (scores, important contributions, etc.)
If photographs are uploaded, then the club must keep the publicity release forms for any student who is in the photo. The club sponsor is responsible for maintaining the forms and keeping them on file.
Clubs may be subject to deactivation if their website is not updated weekly or if inappropriate content is added to the website.
In January, the club that is determined to have the best website will be awarded $200 from the Student Body account.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Boger.