Completed packets are to be returned to Mr. Shows and must be returned as a set. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please make sure that you also have turned in an Emergency Card as that is also needed for athlete clearance.
The below file entitled "Athletic Packet" contains all of the forms necessary to be cleared for athletic competition. Each individual form is also included to replace a lost copy.
If you are unable to complete your physical due to lack of health insurance, please contact UnitedHealthcare Student Resources (link below) or contact Champs @ 1-866-742-2273
Any students that are found participating in athletic competition w/o a physical may be subject to disciplinary action and loss of eligibility in addition to CIF sanctions for the team/school.
NOTE: There are two new forms that are now required for athletic clearance: Liability Advisory and Sudden Cardiac Arrest. If you have an older athletic packet please download the SCA_PARENT_REVIEW_FORM.pdf and OUT OF SEASON ADVISORY-STUDENT.doc
- Athlete information _ Parent concent for participation.pdf
- Athlete Code of conduct.pdf
- steroid abuse form _3_.doc
- Hazing Bulling Form.doc
- Athletic Clearance Packet - Updated Aug 24 2015-16.pdf
- EMERGENCY INFORMATION FORM ENABLED.pdf
- CIF Student Eligibility Brochure _2_.doc
- Out of Season Advisory-Student.pdf
- LAUSD Physical Form.pdf