Ralphs/Food 4 Less/E-scrip
FUNDRAISING = EASY
Fundraising with your Ralphs or Food4Less reward card is so easy you’ll probably forget you’re earning much-needed funds for LACES while you’re doing it!
The Ralphs and Food4Less Community Contribution Program donates a percentage of your grocery purchases to LACES but only when you register your Ralphs and/or Food4Less reward cards and choose “Friends of LACES” (ID #GA626 for Ralphs and #MQ020 for Food4Less) as your beneficiary of the program. Once your reward card is signed up online (and you can sign up both if you have them), every time you buy groceries at either store and swipe your card at the register (or enter your phone number), a percentage of your purchase is donated to Friends of LACES. It’s that easy!
It only takes a few minutes to sign up. Last year our Ralphs/Food4Less earnings were over $5,000. Every purchase you make helps. Please register your Ralphs or Food4Less club cards today. Here’s how to do it:
1) go to www.Ralphs.com or www.Food4Less.com
2) create an account (or sign-in if you already have one)
3) click on "My Account:
4) on the left side, click on "Community Rewards"
5) for Ralphs, find organization "GA626"
for Food4Less, find organization "MQ020"
6) click "Enroll" and you're done
7) now start shopping and helping FOL raise much-needed funds for LACES!
Another easy-to-use fundraiser for LACES is Escrip: simply create an account online, choose LACES, register your credit cards and then whenever you use them at restaurants that are enrolled in the program, a percentage of your bill is donated to F.O.L. Here’s how to do it:
1) go to www.Escrip.com
2) create an account
3) choose "Friends of LACES" (#6524964) as the organization you’re supporting
4) check out the list of restaurants in the program
5) go out to eat as you normally would but now you’ll be supporting LACES when you do!
Among the great local restaurants in the program are: Gaby’s Mediterranean, Louise’s Trattoria, Nizam Indian Cuisine, Holy Cow BBQ, The Holy Grill, Gulp Restaurant and Brew, Vees Cafe, Panini Kabob Grill, Cafe Brasil, Tacomiendo, The Flats, Casa Sanchez, Delphi Greek Restaurant, Locanda Veneta, Valentino, Johnny Rockets, Zankou Chicken, Loteria Grill, ZPizza, Fig & Olive, Locanda Positano, Baby Blues BBQ, Sweet Fish Sushi, Hugo’s, Frankie’s on Melrose, Fromin’s, Kanpai Japanese Sushi, Italy’s Little Kitchen, Library Alehouse, Dan Tana's and many, many more!
Please direct any questions to Lyle Weldon @ LyleWeldon@gmail.com