Library Hours, Access and Policies
Open daily and available for student use during:
- Before School (Open at 8:00 am)
- After School (4:30 pm)
After School Hours:
|Monday||Closes @ 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||3:30 - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||3:30 - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||Closes @ 4:30 pm|
- Return borrowed books to the circulation desk or to Ms. Kim.
- Previous year IDs work only until current LACES IDs are distributed.
- Books can be checked out for two weeks.
- Books can be renewed as needed.
- Students with overdue books must clear them before new check outs.
Overdue & Lost Books
- Overdue fines are 10¢ per school day per book.
- Fines do not accumulate on weekends, holidays or verified illness days.
- Students must pay for or replace lost books. See Teacher Librarian for cost.
- Books from other LAUSD schools remain on students records until cleared.
- Lost book debts from other schools may be cleared at LACES Library.
- Books from other LAUSD school libraries may be returned here.
- Parents will be notified if library debts remain uncleared.
- Wait your turn at the circulation desk.
- Study groups may have quiet conversation about their project.
- Please place materials on the shelving carts when you are done with them.
- Clean up area around you before leaving the library.
- Push in your chair.